Reasons for Partitioning Data Flow Diagram:
1.Different user groups:
- Are the processes performed by several different user groups, often at different physical locations in the company? If so, they should be partitioned into different computer programs.
- Processes that execute at different times must be in separate programs
- May be included in the same program
- Several batch processes may be included in the same program for efficiency
- Several processes may be included in the same program or job stream for consistency of data.
- May be partitioned into different programs for security reasons.