- ► 2012 (24)
11/01 - 11/08
- Key Points of Unit - IV System Analysis and Design...
- Testing Strategies - White Box (Code) and Black Bo...
- User Training
- System Conversion Methods
- Post Implementation Review, Review Questions, Revi...
- Software Team Management
- Hardware Selection , Computer Evaluation and Measu...
- Software Selection and Software Contracts
- Estimation of Project Development Time
- Methods for Estimating Project Development Time
- Preparation of System Documentation and Need for D...
- Context Diagram or Zero Level Data Flow Diagram
- ▼ 11/01 - 11/08 (12)
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Context Diagram or Zero Level Data Flow Diagram
A data flow diagram (DFD) of the scope of an organizational system that shows the system boundaries, external entities that interact with the system and the major information flows between the entities and the system
Posted by Kapil Shukla